Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
print friendly textonly
feature head more features

For additional information, please visit the Public Works Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Options page.

Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

Need to dispose of paint or other household hazardous waste?

The San Mateo County Environmental Health Division is responsible for the Hazardous Waste Disposal Program. They have set aside specific days for disposing of hazardous waste products, but can also advise you on disposal at other times. For more information, visit the San Mateo County Environmental Health Division Household Hazardous Waste Program at

City Hall - 610 Foster City Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 286-3200